Asia Travel Guide

Hot Springs, Kasi Laos

Located in central Laos, (five hours drive north from Vientiane) there is a beautiful hidden gem. Beautiful natural hot springs in pools built in the middle of the jungle! The hot springs themselves are breathtaking, crystal clear and extremely relaxing.

The perfect place to sooth your skin and sit back with a beer Lao and watch the red dragonflies surround you and the pools.

IMG_0006

The pools are owned by a local family and for just $5000 kip (80c Aud) pp you get access to three pools! There is also a beautiful rustic lunch area across the road, owned by the same family where beautiful traditional Thai and Lao food is served! The meals only cost 15,000 kip ($2.40 Aud) and are huge! There are elevated lunch huts out the back overlooking the plains of jungle where you can choose to sit back and relax and eat your delicious lunch!

IMG_0130

I would recommend only stopping here of its on your way. Don’t make a specific trip out here unless you really need too. The hot springs a beautiful, but in the middle of the jungle so it’s more something you would just stop at and do on the way through! You can also stay in one of the rustic huts for the night for only 80,000 kip ($13 Aud), which would be a wonderful option if you were looking to travel up north and stop off for the night along the way.

IMG_5631

It was a great experience, and suitable for all ages! Remember these are natural hot springs, so there are old tree branches, rocks and wildlife all around! But it’s all about the experiences, and this one is a definite must whilst passing through Lao!

Have you been to Asia? Comment below with your favourite Asian destination. I’d love to hear all about it!

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

Karen
    September 20, 2017 at 8:57 pm

I’m impressed, I should say. Seriously rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I’m pretty pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.

Tijuana
    September 20, 2017 at 8:18 am

What i do not realize is actually how you’re now not actually much more smartly-favored than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in the case of this topic, produced me in my view imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t involved until it’s one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

microsoft malware removal
    September 20, 2017 at 6:15 am

nice posts, the good article haha!download free now

Lillie
    September 19, 2017 at 10:41 am

My spouse and i felt fortunate when Chris managed to finish up his research from your ideas he had from your very own site. It’s not at all simplistic just to be giving out tactics which usually the rest could have been selling. And we all discover we have got the writer to appreciate for that. The specific explanations you have made, the easy website menu, the relationships your site make it possible to foster – it is many extraordinary, and it is aiding our son in addition to us reckon that that subject matter is interesting, and that is particularly indispensable. Thank you for the whole lot!

Bernie
    September 17, 2017 at 5:25 pm

I’d need to verify with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I get pleasure from reading a publish that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!

iPhone X 256GB
    September 12, 2017 at 10:45 pm

ok welcome to you, get free software!

pc computer cleaner resource 869
    September 3, 2017 at 8:53 am

nice posts, the good article haha!download free now

AcoguerefMug
    August 31, 2017 at 11:26 pm

First things first, you should set a fixed target date for when you are going to completely quit, such as 2-3 weeks from now. Thus, in the event the muscles inside penile area are relaxed, more blood will go into the penis and a harder erection will occur.

Marjorie
    December 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Sound to me an awesome place to go for a few days of total relaxing and hiking. Also checking out the culture. Looks lovely.
    It’s now on my list!!

Marj
    December 11, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Sounds like it’s worthy going out of your way. I’d like to do a few quiet days there !!

Bryan
    December 11, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Great write up! However, I would suggest going out of your way to experience this beauty, as well as take a hike into the mountains with one of the locals to see the most beautiful waterfall you will ever grace your eyes with!